21 Together is looking for both companies and individuals to support our cause. Without the support of the community we cannot provide the training and support that we believe is so vital to allow people with Down’s syndrome to thrive within their communities.
We need your help to:
- provide information and training to parents, carers and professionals
- continue our work with universities and to expand this to other institutions
- raise expectations within the wider community to allow those with Down’s syndrome to achieve their full potential
How to Donate
- We have set up a fundraising page for our charity, you can make a donation here.
- If you prefer to send a cheque, please make it payable to 21 Together and send it to 265 Maidstone Road, Rainham, Kent, ME8 0HA.
- If you would like to do a bank transfer please contact us here or email us at email@example.com.
All donations, no matter how much you’re able to spare, are very gratefully received. Thank you.
If you are planning on doing any events like marathons, walks, sky dives, cake sales (the list of possibilities and fun to be had is endless!), then please consider getting sponsorship to support 21 Together. There is a sponsorship form available to download here, where you can add your own details or simply set up as an individual on our Virgin Money Giving page.
If you have any fundraising ideas or just want to chat something through then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly bunch and we would love to hear from you.
Would your business be able to support us. We are a local, dynamic and driven team who are determined to make an impact in our community. Could you be a part of it? Could you sponsor a specific event? Could you help us with advertising, venues, catering? Is your business looking for a charity to support over a set period of time? If you have any questions or just want to chat to one of the team then please contact us on email@example.com.
Previous Events Include
Launch Day – A family fun day with sponsored walk and adventure trail.
Gung Ho – An amazing team day with a 5KM run and some of the biggest inflatable obstacle’s in Europe raising over £4000 for 21 Together. Thank you everyone who got involved.
Individual challenges from bike rides and runs to local bake sales and lunches. Thank you to everyone who has taken part. Every penny goes towards supporting the Down’s syndrome community.