21 Together is a registered charity in Kent set up by a group of four mums each with a child with Down’s syndrome.
Our charity has three main aims, they are:
- To provide local, accessible training for parents, carers and professionals
- Support parents and families
- Provide information and awareness of Down’s syndrome within the wider community
We believe that everyone has the right to live their lives to the fullest of their potential. It is only possible to do this if you have high expectations and those expectations are shared by the community around you. We will work together to raise expectations, promote inclusion and hopefully achieve aspirations.
Working in partnership with Kent Wide Down Syndrome Group, we aim to provide a full support network for the families within the Down’s syndrome community in Kent.
Membership of 21 Together is free and is open to the following:
- Individuals with Down’s syndrome
- Parents, carers and family of someone with Down’s syndrome
- Friends of someone with Down’s syndrome
- Professionals who support or work with someone with Down’s syndrome
Become a member today
New members are always welcome and remember becoming a member is totally free.
Meet the Team
To find out more about the Team at 21 Together, please click here.